Cleaning accuracy and extra large pools

Aug 29, 2013
Hi all. I have, compared to other home pools, a rather large pool. It's an L shaped 46 x 30. I had a Dolphin DX4 and thought it cleaned well until it bit the dust. Just got an aquabot elite and it seems to really scrub the pool but it is definitely missing areas. I am wondering if it's just the size of the pool or if you have a large pool, how your robotic cleaner is doing. I have 30 days in which I can return and get something else, so I want to make sure I am not having too high an expectation. For what it's worth, I love the top loading filter cartridges. Compared to the bulky bags, these are excellent. So I really do want to love this thing.
Thanks.
Trish

Now that you've been running your Aquabot Elite for a while, how do you like it? Did you end up returning it? I'm done with our Polaris 9300xi. We've had it for four years and while it cleans very well, it's way too high maintenance. It just quit again, so we're going with an Aquabot Elite. Hopefully we won't regret it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.