Rehab fiberglass steps, paint suggestions??

Jul 4, 2016
Pensacola
So the rehab continues, the kids have literally been pounding sand the past few days, lol. We've been back filling the steps with sand. So that's intresting in the FL, July sun.. We now have them pretty well packed and no longer feel spongy. We will seal the holes with fiberglass including the mesh, resin, hardener the whole kit and cabboodle.. But now we are stuck on what the to paint them with.. Realized I bought pool paint for concrete not fiberglass. Anyone have a recommended paint for fiberglass pool steps?

So the rehab continues, the kids have literally been pounding sand the past few days, lol. We've been back filling the steps with sand. So that's intresting in the FL, July sun.. We now have them pretty well packed and no longer feel spongy. We will seal the holes with fiberglass including the mesh, resin, hardener the whole kit and cabboodle.. But now we are stuck on what the to paint them with.. Realized I bought pool paint for concrete not fiberglass. Anyone have a recommended paint for fiberglass pool steps?
85bd5dcce2524c4e1a2fe47f16c0554c.jpg
803e14ca4fea25bf97d8649d2a486a64.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.