SWG Saniclear 20 too much FC

shingo

Aug 3, 2015
Blainville/QC
I have my saniclear 20 set at 5% currently and my FC vary between 4 and 5.

I have had the water analysed and beside the FC everything is absolutely perfect.

The pool is 13000 gallon.

I feel like even if it says 5% it's generating at 100%

Everytime I check the cell, the voltage and amp indicate it is currently generating.

From my understanding, the % you set the SWG is the % of time of the day it is running.

Any idea?

The pump has variable speed and is running 24/7

What is your CYA level? The CYA level determines how high your FC should be. See this --> [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA]

Why not just turn your pump off? You don't need to run it so long daily....save the electricity :) Or just turn the SWG off when your level is higher than you want.

Are you covering the pool in any way?

What is your CYA level? The CYA level determines how high your FC should be. See this --> [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA]

Why not just turn your pump off? You don't need to run it so long daily....save the electricity :) Or just turn the SWG off when your level is higher than you want.

Are you covering the pool in any way?

I cover the pool at night with a solar blanket and I also have a heater, it get cold at night 50 usually, so I need a both the solar blanket and the heater

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.