East Hampton NY
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
My system tends to start showing a fault when the spa temperature is over 100 degrees (based on spa water reading). The Aquapure 1400 tends to think the water is about 5 degrees hotter than it actually is, which may be part of the problem. As soon as water temperate gets back to mid 90's the fault goes away and Aquapure functions fine.

Is there any solution to this?

Trying this again. My AquaPure 1400 is out of calibration for TEMPERATURE only. Its reading is about 5 degrees too high at all times. I have twice replaced the sensor but it does not affect this issue. Is there a way to address. My AquaPure consistently ready "fault" when the SPA is at 104 degrees because it thinks SPA is 109 degrees. Error goes away once SPA cools to 96 degrees or so,

I wish it were that easy. Turning off SWG requires a lot of button pressing on the Jandy panel. My wife is not going to do that. And there is no way to set a timer for the SWG that I know of.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.