t-shirts

reebok

Apr 19, 2009
Lakeland, FL
I like the t-shirts but none of them seem to say ".com"
I think it would be much better advertising if it had .com in there somewhere. TFP could be a brand of the magic pool chemical they sell at the pool store for all anyone knows. I particularly like the plain white t-shirt if you want to add it to just one of them ;)

Great suggestion, but it may not be worth the trouble of updating. To date, not a single shirt (or any item from the store) has been purchased accept by me. I've gotten some for myself, for the mods, for Platinum Supporters, and as prizes in a contest or two, but no other person has made any purchases. There is zero cost to keeping the store up, but there has not been any demand for products. :?

well I would like to get the regular white t-shirt (for fathers day or my birthday), but since it doesn't really say anything worthwhile unless you already know what it is, it kind of defeats the purpose that I want it for. would it be possible just to change one? even if just below the logo on the back it said
trouble
free
pool
.com
or something real basic like that, it would be much more worth it for me.

That's a great sentiment! Honestly, the best way to support the site is by:
1. Becoming a TFP Supporter (see link at top left corner of any page)
2. Follow the advice in "Pool School" and keep your pool sparkling clear so that when people ask you how you do it, you can point them back here! :mrgreen:
and if you are a true, die-hard fan...
3. Name your child "Trouble Free Pool.com"

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.