Pentagram Intelliflo pump not working

Welcome to TFP :)

Do you have a surge protector on the pump line or the whole house one, like this
Amazon.com: Eaton 109420 Ultra Surge Protection 3Rd Edition: Electronics

the VS pumps do not like lightning, brownouts, backfieds.. it is a computer on a pump and will die if not protected.. There is nothing in the manual about no display http://www.pentairpool.com/pdfs/IntelliFloVSOM.pdf

You can replace the computer (at 6 to 700) that runs the pump and sometimes that will fix it but most of the time its cheaper to buy a whole new pump
Pentair IntelliFlo VS 3050 VS + SVRS Parts - INYOPools.com

so 100 more you can get a brand new one.. Amazon.com : Pentair 011018 IntelliFlo Variable Speed High Performance Pool Pump, 3 Horsepower, 230 Volt, 1 Phase - Energy Star Certified : Swimming Pool Water Pumps : Patio, Lawn Garden

I am sorry, I know this is not the info you were looking for.. could you take the pump in and have someone look at it.. there is one person here that has changed out the computer...

I hope this helps

The Intelliflo 011018 or 011055 models are preferred over the SVRS models. That is a vacuum release made to retrofit into older single main drain pools for safety and people report getting false errors on the suction. If you have a single drain cover it is better to change the drain cover to a safety cover and use a standard pump.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.