Aqua Blue or Aqua White

inafit

Jul 7, 2016
Seminole, FL
At this time currently I have picked stonescapes mini pebble in aqua blue. This is only due to the fact that I am not finding as many pics or closeups of the aqua white finish. I need to pick in the next day or so and am hoping someone here has pics that can help with this decision.

Thank you for the response and yes I have. I'm mostly finding those who were considering aqua white went with aqua blue or if they chose aqua white did not post pics to show. That is not just here but even if I do a general internet search. I have also looked on Pinterest and there are more pics of aqua blue than aqua white. Basically what it comes down to is that I'm not sure of the black pebble in the aqua blue but want to make sure the finish of the aqua white isn't going to be too light. We don't want a light finish but don't want the water to be too dark either. So far what we've seen of the aqua blue we like but again were just trying to see pics of the aqua white other than what's out there which isn't much.

We have the Pebble Tech "Sheen" Aqua blue and love it. We were going to go with one of their white finish's originally because we had white plaster before and liked that color of water. The PB talked us into one of the more pebble finishes. If you ever have any stain issues they aren't going to show up as much.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.