Crooked liner or am I losing my mind?

Well I need a hand on why my Intex 15x48. Ground was leveled and tamped,perfect. Put up pool,checked,perfect. Filled and kept leveling legs,perfect. Now it's 80% full and liner is off by 1-1/2 squares on one half of the pool? Ran a line level side to side and around,perfectly level. Put level on the water,perfectly level? Pool level, liner not,or am I seeing things? Put up a hard sided pool years ago and that was perfect. Wanted to try the Intex for a few years to see how much my kids use it before investing in a hard side profeshonally installed pool ($$$). What am I missing.

Re: Crooked liner or am I loosing my mind?

My guess is the pattern isn't even after it was all seamed together in the factory. I know ours was off. It was a summer escapes pro series pool and it had a waterline pattern and it was even off. Drove me nuts but like you I knew the pool was level so there wasn't anything I could do about the asthetics of it.

It only took 3 days to level a spot that looked level. It's been 85-90 degrees to boot while doing it also. Any pointers on landscape around it I'm thinking rubber mulch and 4x4's.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 79

Lmao I'm upside-down haha
Rubber mulch is good or even tumbled stone/rock. I'm going to use the pathway maker mold and make a walk way around mine and probably mulch around that. Eventually I'll plant ornamental grasses and small low growing plants around as well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.