Is it ok to stay high salt level?

I'm new here, I have question for high level salt.
My Easy Touch showing 5400 ppm in Intellichlor diagnostics, I know it is over ideal salt level, however, my IntelliChlor Salt Generator seems working fine only has the green light blinking which indicate "High salt".
I'm in California and we have drought problem so I'm thinking not to replace the fresh tap water and wait until spring rain wash it out. Is it ok to let the system running under this condition for few months?

I always test my salt independently of what the SWG says. I would never make any change to my water based on the SWG alone.

The extremely accurate Taylor K1766 salt test says I'm right on the money yet my SWG thinks it is high. It continues to make chlorine so I'm just ignoring that little "High Salt" light.

Yes, the Intellichlor reports high salt at 4500 ppm but will continue to make chlorine. I spent a year with my salt above 5000 ppm and all is well. We are in season 5 with our SWG.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.