Help in Atlanta (Fayetteville)

My parents moved to Atlanta, GA last year and bought a house in the Fall. They plan on putting in a pool but don't know the area, having lived in WV for over 50 years prior.

Can anyone recommend a reasonable, friendly, reliable contractor to put an in-ground pool in? They have a suggestion from a Ray's Concrete Service and he asked them to look at liners online and he'd put it in.

I don't want to see my parents get a bad deal. Please help.

Thanks,

Matt

Boscoe Pools (see below). They put in our in our pool 10 years ago, and I was very pleased. Just called them today to schedule a liner replacement.

I do not recommend using a general contractor who also does pools on the side. It's a luxury spend, and the little details matter (and make like easier). Those come from experience. Our concrete, for example, is as smooth as a chalkboard. Even my neighbor, who does concrete for a living, was impressed.

And spend the extra money for salt water.

c5882ec871130228b8390baa8acb8e0a.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.