Glycerin Gauge Question

NeedMoreSun

LifeTime Supporter
Ok, got tired of the El cheapo gauge that goes to 60 psi and my running pressure so low its pretty much impossible to detect a 20% rise. It was time for some regent refills from TFT anyway so I added the gauge.

It was delivered today. It sure is purdy compared to the current one!! Nice and solid too!!!

Ummm, but what's with this pull the plug and replug part? I hope I only have to do it prior to install because it will be horizontal once installed. Won't the glycern just run right out? Also, is the air bubble in it now ok, or is that what pulling the plug will release?

Thanks AimeeH :) I had searched but was obviously using poor key words. Finding a few others after the one you linked. Answers still vary but Duraleigh posted on a few of them to only worry about it when it's not reading zero with the pump off. Since it has a physical stop it looks like I only need to worry if it is reading some kind of mystery pressure with no pump.

:hammer:Well.......I have the same gauge and maybe you just helped me. I was getting wonky readings after a year so switched it out for an el cheepo. Still have it set aside. Now maybe I'll come back to it and I should have read instructions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.