Inground pool Light help

Jul 14, 2012
Cleveland, OH
So I'm looking to replace my light in my inground pool, but can't seem to find the style I have. Maybe one of you fine people can help me out. Everything I am finding on the internet has a cone shape that goes into a niche. Mine has a flat back with a bracket that gets hooked onto the pool wall then screwed with a set screw at 12-o-clock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited to add photos to top post
View attachment 51530

- - - Updated - - -

here is a picture of the hooks I was talking about. they fit into a fixture that is attached to the pool wall and then I screw it in.

View attachment 51532

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So I'm looking to replace my light in my inground pool, but can't seem to find the style I have. Maybe one of you fine people can help me out. Everything I am finding on the internet has a cone shape that goes into a niche. Mine has a flat back with a bracket that gets hooked onto the pool wall then screwed with a set screw at 12-o-clock. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried looking at Inyo pools website? And I "think" they are offering a discount to supporters of this TFP site. One other reason to be a supporter here ;)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.