R-0871 dropper tip different?

basod

Gold Supporter
May 27, 2015
Mount Cheaha Alabama
Ran out of original bottle mid test this evening and grabbed the new bottle. At first the drops came as a stream - chocked it up to a full bottle then several dribbles. No control of the drop
Grabbed the old bottle and swapped dropper tips and it is working perfectly.

The tips look physically different internally. Possibly a supplier change or a QA/QC issue with the supplier?

Just wanted to pass the info along

TFTestkits has a big "Oops" to report

You did right by changing the new tip to the old one!
Read the post, it gives specific dates and additional info.

In typical TFTestkits fashion, they were on top of it and have taken steps to correct and rectify this issue. GREAT customer service, as always!

TFTestkits has a big "Oops" to report

You did right by changing the new tip to the old one!
Read the post, it gives specific dates and additional info.

In typical TFTestkits fashion, they were on top of it and have taken steps to correct and rectify this issue. GREAT customer service, as always!

I have all the original reagents so I'll just swap tips that look different. Thanks for the link
This place does have great customer service:D

Send your name and address into [email protected] and we'll get you a new bottle out tomorrow AM. I am sorry this inconvenience occurred.
No need Dave I have the original tips and will check the other affected reagents as I haven't needed to get in to them yet.
I caught it right in the middle of my first test with new bottle and search results didn't return anything for "R-0871 dropper"

My kit was shipped June 1st

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.