Marlin Blue anyone?

Jun 27, 2016
Manvel, TX
I hope I am posting this in the correct place. We are finalizing our contract and, for me, the most important aspect is the color of the water. I really want a more turquoise look to my pool. I am trying to figure out if the Quartzscape Marlin Blue would give me that or if it is not going to be too much different than white plaster. Does anyone have a pool done in Marlin Blue? If so, I would love to see some photos.

Welcome to TFP :)

It may be a while before someone comes along that has that color, have you checked out the build thread :)

Under Construction

Thank you! Yes, and I have scoured the internet. I really hate to go in blind, but it seems there are few colors that might give me the turquoise water I dream of...

The other option I am considering is Mojave Beige. I've seen a few more pictures of that one, but again...I'm looking at a computer screen.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.