Not a Builder, but a Supplier - Pool1.com

crokett

Jul 17, 2007
Hillsborough, NC
Back in March I took down an AG pool and moved it. 2 of the seat covers were cracked. I looked around on line and found them at this site

POOL1.com or Swimming Pool Wholesale Warehouse features Above Ground and Inground Swimming Pools, heaters, safety covers, pumps, motors, and filters

I ordered them this past Sunday. I got a confirmation email Sunday, then an email on July 4 from a human explaining that the order would be sent to their secondary warehouse because it was an order for an unusual part that they don't normally stock at the main warehouse and it would take 2 or 3 days to ship. This was ok, I'm not in a huge hurry. I got a shipping confirmation this afternoon. So, I'm happy. Good communication explaining a delay, then they beat the estimated time. The price was reasonable too, about half what I expected to pay.

I've already got a Taylor Test kit from our previous house. ;) I got a shipping confirmation on the parts yesterday, and an update from UPS that expected arrival is tomorrow. It helps I guess that the warehouse is in GA and I am in NC, but it's shipping sooner than expected and arriving much sooner than expected.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.