About to pull the trigger on a Circupool, need some help

dannieboiz

Jan 16, 2015
San Jose, CA
With the size up sales going on for Circupool SWG, I think I'll go ahead and order one.

my pool is about 20k Gallons, was told the RJ + gives about 25% more life on the cell so if the point of oversizing the SWG will extend the life of the cells. The RJ45 on my pool will provide similar life of the RJ30 plus? Not sure which would be a better choice for me.

RJ 30 plus $819

RJ 45 $859

price difference isn't huge, I'm thinking the RJ45 would be better since I'll have the ability to generate higher chlorine when needed as well as getting the lesser run time which will even out the life expectancy of it to similarly match the RJ30 Plus?

Does anyone know the difference with the Universal series? The Universal 40 is only $698

the universal is to switch from hayward or pentair unit..

I went with the SJ because I wanted basic, it either works or it does not and in my mind that is all I need... I also went with the 45 and I have about 13000 gallons.. the 45 will give you more chlorine per day if needed and if not needed it will last longer, so I vote for the 45 :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I am running the pump 24/7 at the lowest speed that will activate the flow switch on the SWCG. The flow meter indicates between 10-15 GPM. I set the SWCG at 50%. Currently the FC is holding between 6-7.5 ppm. Salt is 3000 ppm. Water sparkles.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.