Building new pool - Best Cleaner? In Floor, Robot, Pressure?

Hi Everyone,
I am building a new pool. I have done some research and am having a hard time deciding the best route for a pool cleaner.

Looking at infloor cleaners, it looks like paramount and bluesquare are decent options. Sounds like Bluesquare makes a good valve but poor head.
What's the best infloor to go with?

My builder said that infloor never really works (even when designed by the manufacturer), and that I might as well just save money and use a vacuum instead. They recommended a pressure side with booster.
Was initially hoping for infloor because I hate having a vac with line always in the way that I have to pull out each time I go swimming.
Initially they recommend the Polaris 3900 - but reviews look horrendous on it. The Polaris 380 appears to be the better option or maybe Kreepy Krauly Platinum?

I've heard lots of good things about Robotic, but it seems like the most work - lugging it over, plopping it in, hooking it up, pulling it back out. At least the pressure side I can just always leave in the pool and works off the timer.
There are a lot of options here. Amazon shows Dolphin 99996323 as good one. Is there a better version out that just doesn't have as many reviews? What options should be most important?

I have suction side "The Pool Cleaner" right now and works fine in the pool in my house i have now. I heard suction cleaners are the worst.

Was hoping someone that has gone through this same dilemma can recommend what worked out for them.
Maybe do infloor and have robot for whenever there is bad storm?

Thanks for the help!

In floor systems are troublesome.....we have post every week of problems with the. Suction side cleaners do OK as do pressure side but the technology is all headed toward robots. They will dominate the market if they don't already.

Go with a robot, it's the best bet for your money.

In floor systems are troublesome.....we have post every week of problems with the. Suction side cleaners do OK as do pressure side but the technology is all headed toward robots. They will dominate the market if they don't already.

Go with a robot, it's the best bet for your money.

Thanks for that insight! I'm looking long and hard at the Dolphin S300i right now.

Does anyone have any regrets from having to manually drop and pull the robot opposed to leaving other type pool vacs in there?
How often do you need to put it in. Usually once a week and run a cycle? More when dirty? Thanks for the insight!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.