ONE WORD for you water

MARCO...polo

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 4, 2014
East Contra Costa County CA
what ONE WORD best describes the water in your pool?

Where this comes from is that I was working the morning coffee as the pump kicked in to begin it's daily duties I was very much impressed with the diamond sharp flashes of reflected light from the rising sun in the ripples on the surface. It set my mind to thinking of all the descriptors used here on TFP. Dull, cloudy, clear, shiny, Yada, Yada, Yada.

I (for the moment) settled on SHARP.

You?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 94
TFP sparkling, thanks to who else TFP... ?

Starting day 5/25/2015 INTEX AGP 24'x12'x54" 8,400 gal, with salt and borax, INTEX 3,000 GPH pump with 16"sand filter, WM Hayward Skimmer, Intex SWG CG-28669, 1 1/2" hard plumbed PVC, Lil' Shark Vacuum With Leaf Canister, TF100 test kit, speed stir, K-1766 Taylor salt test

I always think of 'calypso' when I'm in my pool. The water sparkles in the sun, the liner is a perfect Caribbean blue, a few pretty pink petals from my crepe myrtle drift across the surface and the greenery surrounding the pool reflects on the water.

Yes. Calypso.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.