Circupool SJor RJ?

The SJ has a basic controller and the output can only be adjusted in 20% increments. The RJ has a more advanced controller and they also offer the RJ+ which has a cell that should last longer than the RJ cells.

Which size are you thinking of getting?

The SJ has a basic controller and the output can only be adjusted in 20% increments. The RJ has a more advanced controller and they also offer the RJ+ which has a cell that should last longer than the RJ cells.

Which size are you thinking of getting?

I'm looking at the SJ-40. I saw the RJ+ which is an additional $100

The SJ-40 is $750 on Amazon at the moment. The RJ45 is $1100 and the RJ45+ is $1200 :pukel:

or a Compu pool for CPX48 for $800 which is for a 60k pool then i'll have the extended life as well but not the 5 year warranty, only 2.

circupool and compupool used to be affiliated. Not anymore. since the split, circupool's reputation and product seems to have gone way up, while compupool's has stayed very low.

lots of good reviews about circupool products on here. read them. all SWG have pros and cons. only your situation and research can help you know whats right for you.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
circupool and compupool used to be affiliated. Not anymore. since the split, circupool's reputation and product seems to have gone way up, while compupool's has stayed very low.

lots of good reviews about circupool products on here. read them. all SWG have pros and cons. only your situation and research can help you know whats right for you.
The RJ-g series may be still affiliated with Compupool. Calimar Titanium edition by Compupool looks like the Circupool unit, may have different internals/transformer unit. Looks like the RJ series have two different versions one with a flow switch and one without.
I thought compupool made the circupool also.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

They look the same as on the circupool website. I have the older rj45 model. Ive had a few problems but were addressed with warranty. It doesnt seem to produce as much chlorine as they state but im still satisfied with it. Probably would have bought the rj60.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is correct! CircuPool severed the relationship with CompuPool in the fall of 2012, four years ago! Please do not confuse the two companies.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.