Aqua Logic Controller Question

Jul 1, 2016
Canada
Hi All,

i noticed that that when my 2 stage pump is on high, the diagnostics menu shows a lot of stats.
When the pump is on low, i don't always see stats. Sometimes I do though.

why would this be? Should the chlorination not be producing chlorine on low pump?

any input would be great.

thank You
aaron

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 20
When you don't see stats, back on the default menu is it showing a "No Flow" condition? Perhaps the low speed is just borderline for providing enough flow. Does it show no stats at all, or zeros? Does it improve after backwashing or cleaning the filter? Those of us with a variable speed can easily go too low. I'd think low on a two speed would be fine, but a few things for you to check first anyway. You also have a much newer version than mine, so I'm assuming any no flow is still displayed on the default menu.

Hi,

I will have to look next I notice it, but it does show all zeros except temp in F

does flow rate have to be a certain amount for chlorine gen? Can I adjust low speed flow?

i recently cleaned filters.

tx
a

When you don't see stats, back on the default menu is it showing a "No Flow" condition? Perhaps the low speed is just borderline for providing enough flow. Does it show no stats at all, or zeros? Does it improve after backwashing or cleaning the filter? Those of us with a variable speed can easily go too low. I'd think low on a two speed would be fine, but a few things for you to check first anyway. You also have a much newer version than mine, so I'm assuming any no flow is still displayed on the default menu.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.