Randow waves?

Jun 9, 2016
columbus ohio
Perhaps i am going crazy i don't know but today i noticed random wave disturbance in my 14x42 intex pool. Doesn't seem to be anything too crazy turned off pump and waves still seemed to be going a bit. Found a youtube video Pool waves - YouTube Same issue as mine it doesn't seem to be splashing out. Anyone else had this before ? The pool is within 1/2 inch of being level but water is a bit low right not just above the return due to some water loss from messing with filter the other day.

images

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I was out on a clear day last week and the sun was making circular wave patterns on the floor, like rain was hitting the water. Started wondering if there were bugs, but finally realized it was very small debris/flowers falling from the palm trees that you could not see very well in the air or when they hit the pool, but as soon as they hit the surface, the circular light waves could be see on the floor, but the waves were not big enough to see a disturbance on the water.

The hazards of TFP clear water I guess :D ... it really looked pretty cool :cool: ... although has nothing to do with what you are seeing :mrgreen:

Check out the comments in this video. He links his Facebook video where he states that it's just because the water is a little low and due to the way the return hits near the top of the water. Funny enough that Facebook post someone tells them to try TFP [emoji14]

Also someone said grab your bible. Quite a hoot lol.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.