Confer model 7100 Evolution A-Frame ladder

Mar 12, 2016
Topeka Kansas
Does anyone have experience with this ladder? There is one listed on my local Craigslist for $100. I am wanting to upgrade my stock ladder for something more sturdy. I am having my niece and nephew over next weekend and want to find something sturdy, allows for turning around and doesn't wobble to be absolutely sure they are safe and won't fall.

I see that it says for rigid frame pools only, but have read reviews that say that's because its supposed to be bolted to the frame. Has anyone used this ladder for their ultra frame pool?

Here are some photos of it:

ladder3.jpg
(from the internet)
ladder1.jpg
(from listing)
ladder2.jpg
(from listing)

I have this ladder with my index ultra frame & bought it on Craigslist too!

Outside the pool, I dug the ground out and put a large cement paving stone that the base of the ladder sits on. I then screwed a couple of tapcon screws through the bottom step into the cement paver. It's not going anywhere! But, to be even more over the top: FYI - There are holes on each side of the platform. I put rope through the holes and tie to the T connectors of the frame on each side of the ladder for extra stability.

Now, it doesn't budge at all.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.