Lights and Thermometer for Above Ground Pool

Jun 17, 2016
Rolla, MO
Anyone have any recommendations for lights for an above ground pool? I have none for it right now and was wondering what is the go to choice for lights to help illuminate it in the evening.

Also any recommendations for a thermometer?

Anyone have any recommendations for lights for an above ground pool? I have none for it right now and was wondering what is the go to choice for lights to help illuminate it in the evening.

Also any recommendations for a thermometer?

As for the lights, I second the cheap intex magnet lights. Get them on sale, they don't last more than a season or two. For the thermometer I am a huge fan of the wireless pool thermometer (ambient on amazon). Shows the high/low of the day and current temp for pool from the inside of your home. If you do go with the wireless pool thermometer, heed the warning and make sure you replace the desiccant pack when you change the batteries. Going on Year 3 with my wireless therm. Also have a cheapo floater by the ladder.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.