What is the name of the shape of my pool? Want to fill out my sig correctly

May 22, 2016
Tallahassee
I have never seen another pool shaped like mine, and I found a picture of it....Is there a common name for a pool with this shape????

It is the one named 'Muskoka' in the picture....its essential oval at one end and square at the other end...

Attachments

• poolshapes.jpg
    poolshapes.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 137
I've heard of the Capri shaped pool which I thought was like that....and I've also heard of the Patrician which is like a roman on one end and squared on the other....Maybe one of those?

- - - Updated - - -

But then again capri could also be like a mountain pond too..I agree w/ Geebot...I think it's most like a keyhole.

keyhole is probably as close as I am going to get to describing the basic shape...although the images of the keyhole pools seem to show the circular part much larger....uhh, like a keyhole lol....but at least the basic principle gets conveyed....

- - - Updated - - -

I've heard of the Capri shaped pool which I thought was like that....and I've also heard of the Patrician which is like a roman on one end and squared on the other....Maybe one of those?

- - - Updated - - -

But then again capri could also be like a mountain pond too..I agree w/ Geebot...I think it's most like a keyhole.

it's closer to a keyhole then the other two....but I must say, I really like the way the patrician style looks...

Attachments

• keyholeshapedpool.jpg
    keyholeshapedpool.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 100
I couldn't have a pool with the shape of that picture.
For your pool I'd say ovaltangular.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.