3 weeks in and LOVING IT!!!

May 25, 2016
Clay, NY
After a 2 week slam, I have been using the TFP method for 3 weeks to maintain my pool, and it has been GREAT! It takes no more than 15 minutes/night to test and adjust levels. In fact, it has been so consistent, I am almost to the point I don't need to test every day. My PH has been 7.5 for 3 weeks, CC 0 for 3 weeks, TA 110 for 3 weeks, and FC has been maintained between 4 and 7 using only 1/3 gallon 10% LC every night. I was considering raising CYA from 30 to 40 because of the amount of sun-exposure, but the levels have been holding so well, I really don't want to rock the boat. Temps have been in the mid 80 to mid 90 degree range for about 10 days now with minimal rain and all is still good so I think I will leave the CYA unless things start swinging around more.

This site and all the info on it have been a God-send. I actually enjoy my pool now. All I have to say now is WHO'S SERVE IS IT?!?!?

pool3.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.