helpful tip

diverman57

LifeTime Supporter
May 22, 2009
one tip i didn't see on here is what to do with all the pool toys, floats, nets, brushes, cover
and solar blankets. unlike most of the posters here i seem to have a good pool supply store
who helped greatly with the conversion. because most people on baq have dealt with white water
mold, they recommended to clean and soak all my floats, automatic cleaners, etc. in a bleach solution
to remove all traces of baq and white water mold. i felt it was a good suggestion to pass along.

:wave: GREAT TIP!

I'm waiting on my kit to arrive to finish my conversion. Should be here tomorrow or Wed. I had watermold last year and that was enough to get me converting. I don't have much in the way of floats and toys, just a couple of floats for me and my daughter and some "swimmies" for the grandkinds so I think I'll just replace them. It's good to know I can salvage the vacuum hoses and skimmers, though!

Great tips! We are just finishing up our conversion but we've been using the skimmer and brush from last year. One thing we haven't used yet is the solar cover. It was on its reel in our garage all winter, and we never had any mold from the Baquacil, so I"m just wondering if it's okay to use as is?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.