On/Off switch for Autopilot.

Lazyman

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Mar 25, 2009
NJ
Hmmm, does it have one? I was reading the other thread about "when to turn on an swg?" and wondered when it was time for me to do so, if I needed a seperate switch in addition to my timer. The timer controls the pool pump AND the PP (total control) swg. It is just an on/off regular intermatic timer.

So, if at any point in the season, possibly pool opening time, I should want the swg off for a short period of time while my pump works it's magic. Correct? As of now, the PP has a liquidtite tubing coming directly from the timer. Cutting it and adding a switch box would not be that big of a deal.

Maybe I'd rather do that since it is wired already. I don't think I would want the swg off too many times while the pump is running. I'll let it do it's thing, but this was just for the initial pool openings and situations like that. Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.