TFP has ruined me!!!

klynch494

Bronze Supporter
Aug 28, 2015
Twin Cities/MN
I know we see these on here from time to time, but this is my first venture away from my pool since I started using the TFP method...

Now granted, I can see the bottom as this is a shot from our 5th floor balcony, the hotel's pool just has a haze and dirtiness to it that I just can't subject my family to. It doesn't show well in the photo, but there are finger marks and had prints in the dirt stained walls. The great part of it was that my wife was the first to see it and gave me the look after walking in and said "I don't think we're going into the pool while we're here."

My goodness, our TFP water back at home has turned us into snobs! Oh well, we're packing up and heading to the beach then...

87ff94eeee53b2b5c87dee7bcda69b72.jpg

I know what you mean! The kids played at a pool party Father's Day weekend with my FIL and family that were visiting. We don't even have a finished pool yet and my little toe wouldn't touch that water. TFP has not helped my OCD issues. [emoji23]. My kids and hubby swam with no problem. I'm like, I'll just get a tan thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean! The kids played at a pool party Father's Day weekend with my FIL and family that were visiting. We don't even have a finished pool yet and my little toe wouldn't touch that water. TFP has not helped my OCD issues. [emoji23]. My kids and hubby swam with no problem. I'm like, I'll just get a tan thanks.

My OCD is definitely unforgiving, but under the right circumstances I may have hopped in...I just can't bring myself to do it when the ocean is one block away.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
We are currently in Myrtle Beach. We were in the Charleston area for a family wedding and had a few beach trips then also. But we've always wanted to take the kiddos to Midieval Times so we are talking some time for ourselves and broke away early for a few days before heading home.

I've heard Medieval Times is pretty neat! Sounds fun!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.