Pump won't turn on

The pump is an sfx1000

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: Any chance the electrical breaker that control power to your outlet is tripped (off)?

- - - Updated - - -

I have tried 2 different outlets :( you know how it has 2 buttons on the plug that click of you push them? They don't click, it's not doing anything

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: Any chance the electrical breaker that control power to your outlet is tripped (off)?

After reviewing the troubleshooting steps for a basic above ground pool pump, it's possible the cord plug itself may have malfunctioned. You might want to call Coleman customer service since I would think it's still under warranty. You mentioned the pump worked fine last week. Have you used it earlier today at all? Just wondering if perhaps it could've overheated. If not, and your outlets are working fine, then I would call Coleman directly.

I just put s bunch of chlorine in yesterday before I knew the pump was broke l. Still safe to swim or no

The pump is an sfx1000

- - - Updated - - -

I have tried 2 different outlets :( you know how it has 2 buttons on the plug that click of you push them? They don't click, it's not doing anything

It's not uncommon for the GFCI to go bad on these little pumps. I've had it happen. I cut mine off and attached a normal plug, since it's plugged into a GFCI protected socket at the house.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.