CYA Testing Reagent. Dumb Question

Tonka Tuff

Bronze Supporter
Jun 15, 2016
Lakeland, FL
Just a quick question. Is the R-0013 CYA refill pretty universal? Meaning, it isn't different from Kit to Kit? I am asking because I've noticed specific variants on what kits it's for and what type it is. I initially bought the K-2005 and bought the FAS-DPD add on from TFTestkit.

Here's the different CYA reagents from Amazon:

R-0013-A
R-0013-C
R-0013-F
R-0013-E

TFTestkit has CYA reagent but the description says the following:

A direct replacement refill for the TF-100It can also be used as a refill bottle for the smaller bottles found in the K-2006 and the TF-50

I just put all of those in Amazon and the difference I noticed is the bottle size. That is all the letter behind each of them means is a different size bottle like .75 oz, 2 oz etc. I remember reading that about the K-2006 kit where they said to pay attention to the letter after it because it denoted the size or quantity of the kit. Basically they are all the same reagents in different size bottles.

Here is the easy answer: From Taylors site

Reagent Number Reagent Description
R-0013-A Cyanuric Acid Reagent, .75 oz, Dispenser Tip
R-0013-C Cyanuric Acid Reagent, 2 oz, Dispenser Tip
R-0013-E Cyanuric Acid Reagent, 16 oz
R-0013-F Cyanuric Acid Reagent, 32 oz
R-0013-G Cyanuric Acid Reagent, gal

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.