Rome Pie Iron

DKT113

Jun 28, 2012
Butler, PA
I have noticed in my area the Rome Pie Irons are beginning to go on Sale everywhere; single and the doubles.
Not sure if anyone uses them, but we like to on the firepit. The cheapie ones warp in an instant. The Rome ones are super durable, so it's nice to pick them up when they are on sale.

I've got six of them. Grew up with that being part of camping trips :) LOL, on the cheap aluminum ones though, they don't just warp and is easy to end up with two metal rods and nothing left on the end. Dang kids borrowed our when they were teens for a party and then brought BACK the cheap ones and none of their friends would ever lay claim to them so had to go get new ones :(

My kids always loved fixing pizzas in them. Tastes awfully good after a day of hiking or being on the water. Went with the cheap ones once-- now have Rome.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.