The Light On The Other Side

Hi everyone hope you are enjoying your pools trouble free! This is my third season following this method of maintaining my pool. Just wanted to give a little encouragement to all the newbies. My pool sparkles in the sun like it has never before and never have I had such an easy time maintaining my pool water. When the pump is off and the water calm I swear I could put a newspaper in my deep end and read the headlines crystal clear. I regularly battled algae to a point I was besides myself. I bet the pool stores could see me coming a mile away, here he is lets sell him some more stuff. I put one gallon of bleach in a day to maintain my free chlorine levels (which I check twice a day religiously) and that is it. Thank you all for the great advice you have given me and here's to all the new folk that will be on their way to enjoying their pool instead of driving back and forth to the pool store!

Awwwwwww shucks Chief! That made me smile! So nice to hear how easy and good TFP works for you and your pool! "Is it REALLY that easy?" YES! A good test kit and knowing what to use to keep the water balanced are all you need to have a jewel of a pool :sun:

Did you know you can help us??? You can become a supporting member. It is tax deductible, helps us keep the lights on for you and others, gives you more picture storage (hint, hint LOL), gets you a discount from INYOPools.com

CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!

Kim:cat:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.