CPX power supply died!!! Aurgggg!

bobodaclown

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 14, 2011
Murrieta, CA
Hello all,
Well if you've followed my earlier post on Compupool SWCG. I used to recommend them, past tense. I had a CPSC-48, that had a cell problem, got replacement cell, then had a power supply (PS) issue, got replacement. Upgraded to new CPX system. Had a cell issue, replaced, now another PS issue.
Called Compupool and they're sending a replacement power supply.
The issue is that the breaker trips, at first it was a couple days, then became more frequent, system not usuable. Attempted to power on with out cell connected, tripped breaker right after showing software version.
They're supporting the warrantee, but it is a bummer. .

So called Monday, Jason said it would be in the mail, I should have it on Tuesday. Tuesday came, no unit. Called back Wednesday, talked to shipping, it's ready to go, waiting on paperwork. It should go out today and should have it tomorrow. Aurggg!!!
Manual dosing it is.

Great news! Replacement came today. It's a Calimar Titanium marked unit, but the paperwork states CircuPool G Series power pack RJ-G-Power. The unit looks like the CircuPool RG series. Not sure what's the deal is with the rebranded units. The electrical connectors to swap over from 230V-115V are the same for the CPX/CPSC units and are different in the manual for the CircuPool RG units.

Unit is up and operating. I'm content.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.