Intex 9x18 rectangular pool corner joists

Jun 27, 2016
iowa
So we got the Intex 9x18 - 52" pool. Spent many weekends leveling crushed limestone and tamping for a perfectly level area. Buried 6"x6" blocks for supports of the legs where we knew the ground was softer and the weight would cause it to sink. Well we had a corner sink a lot more than normal and the corner piece was sticking so far out you could see the little white clip thing (idk what it's called) so we drained, blocked and refilled. My question is how far out can these go to be considered safe? I know they are supposed to flex with the pool but it makes me nervous. The last thing I need is 4500+ gallons suddenly flooding my yard and hurting someone. Now that the one corner is fixed the other one is further out and if it flexes enough you can see that white clip as well. It's now perfectly level but this is worrisome.

2bc57103fb0ea656f5c1f744afc829e1.jpg
this is when I pull it out just a little bit and is visible during use when there's movement
38935b09250db773acff9cd0a6fba617.jpg
this one is where it is when it is not being used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.