Our First Pool! Did we level properly?

Jun 27, 2016
Concord
We just put up our first pool. It's an 18' x48" Intex above ground pool. We leveled the site to a max 2" grade (it was 6"). We setup the pool and put each leg on concrete pavers. Because of the 2" grade I did not bury all the pavers, but rather kept them level to one another, so that the top of the pool is level too. Is this ok to do? I read all pavers should be flush with the ground, but this would make the top of the pool uneven. Thanks!

Hi, welcome to TFP! If the ground is solid under the pavers it shouldn't be a problem. Keep an eye on the pool as it starts to fill. If you see any areas starting to sink you will need to stop and re-level the pool.

I am assuming as long as the liner doesn't bubble out or any weird structural things start happening it will be fine for the next 3 months or so since it is only 2" and it's an Ultra Frame.

We really have no idea about these types of pools (I had a legit installed above ground growing up, so that's a bit different than this).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.