Pentair SuperFlo VS Pump for sale. Less then a year old. $350

May 22, 2016
Tallahassee
I have a Pentair SuperFlo VS that is less then a year old. It has started get noisy so I'm assuming the bearings are going out. The pump works...it primes properly....and the control panel on it works just like new. My pool pump room is inside so it has never been outside in the elements.... I'm selling it because I ended up switching back to a 2 speed pump because its easier for me to use with the dual timer set up I have for it....

The control panel alone sells for $600 by itself... I might have to find the control panel cover ( I never used it because the pump was in a pump room and wasn't necessary...

Buyer pays actual shipping charges ( pick up is free obviously)....I'm located in north Florida....

I attached stock photos but if someone wants to purchase, I can take pics of the unit and hook it up if need be... Paypal is acceptable...

Attachments

• pentairsuperfloVS.jpg
    pentairsuperfloVS.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 66
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.