Nature2 Fusion Soft Error

Trying to get more in-depth on trouble shooting my SWG. In ground salt water pool with liner, 28,00 gal. I'm getting a fault with error code 123 and the manual say's
123 Extremely low current to cell. 1. Clean or replace cell if necessary (see Section 6.5).2. Check DC Cord.
Cord looks good I will ohm it out tomorrow to be sure. I have taken the cell apart and cleaned all the plates off and all clean now but still have fault:confused::confused:.
Is the away to check the current draw on the cell if so what is the range? I will post pics of the system also. I would just replace the cell but it is not cheap at 400 i just want to be sure. P.S. The controller is not set at 90% its at 65 now and in that pick the salt light was on but its not now.

IMG_0089.jpgIMG_0090.jpg
Ok when home and did some check with the meter and the connection test and found that the Green wire from the SWG to the main board was not making good contact. YES!! Ran about 5 hrs no faults "insert happy dance"
20160627_171721.jpg

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.