Hello from Odessa TX

Jun 23, 2016
Odessa TX
We live 50 miles past no where . It's hot in the shade and the pool we are proud owners of, has issues well im the one with the issues lol. I'm probably going to drive you all crazy asking dumb questions. I found this sight about a week ago and I'm studying and absorbing all I can (limited absorption please be patient ) Thank You all in advance for your dedication to saving as many souls as you can from the pool store greedy thieves praying on the innocent. I've never despised any company the way I do the national chain you all speak of. I've purchased almost all of the the chemicals you have advised, liquid clorine $3.79 a gallon, cyanuric acid, muriatic acid all at lowes home improvement. after a couple of years of you need this you need that oh yes you need that also and a backup, freaking greedy thieves,,, I'm heading out after this for what I hope is my very last visit to the pool store for the test kit you've approved of.
Then I'm done with them for good,,, A quick stop at the grocery store for baking soda bleach prices and something for the grill. Today is my better half's 50th Birthday her name is Carol and I hope to make it special somehow. Once again Thank You All in advance for your help and patience I'm excited to switch to the simple affordable TFP ways. Now to figure out how to post my pool measurements pump and system for your advice and guidance.

Sincerely
Chris Stone