Aquapure SWG

Jun 26, 2016
Mattituck, NY
thanks to all who viewed. I finally found a board troubleshooting manual called Jandy AquaPure, PureLink & Nature² Fusion Soft Workbook that showed now to test the boards with a multimeter:

http://www.nuccibros.com/sec_0934drRb_d ... rkbook.pdf

Apologies in advance for reviving old thread. My 2010 vintage Aquapure APUREM has a 170 fault code, and does nothing but beep (no other lights, etc.) This link no longer works. Anyone have a link to this more recent troubleshooting manual (the manual that comes with the device is useless).

I tried many of the suggestions from the troubleshooting guide from the earlier model, although many do not apply. I cleaned the sensors; if I disconnect the sensor and restart, the 170 fault goes away, the control panel "cell reversing" light comes on, sensor fault codes given, but there is no voltage at the cell. Can panel still light if the transformer is bad? Will a bad sensor cause the system to shut down? Should I just change out the sensor and see what happens?

Thanks all!

Mod note: Thread split from here, AQUAPURE APUREM - no lights except Power On and no display

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.