foam pool cove pulled apart leaving about a 1/2" gap, should I be concerned?

Just wondering if I should be concerned, I have a complete foam floor and foam pool coves. I was passing the vac this morning with a mask and noticed my foam pool cove pulled apart maybe 1/2" and the liner has a slight but noticeable dent. I was thinking it would be easy enough to make a small hole under the rail just enough to stick and plastic pipe and shoot a little spray foam or should I just leave it alone or I really do not want to lower the water level :( the same water I just paid $800 for and fix the foam. Looking for guidance

do you mean where two pieces of foam cove butt together? Did you tape them together before installing the liner? I would that if you did, you will be fine even with a little bit of separation. I personally use the foam cove, and then went over that with a layer of "sand" cove, and never have to deal with separation issues.

yes where they butt together it has separated. The foam pieces are taped to the wall of the pool but I guess I didn't compress them together enough at this one point. Its right in the middle of 2 posts. I have 1" of foam on the floor and was thinking I could remove dirt under the rail to the floor foam just the size of the plastic pipe on the spray foam can. I could spray low expansion foam inside the crack.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.