Hillsborough, NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Hey guys, was about to do my weekly test of my pool water using my TFTestkit when I realized the little blue scoop for the chlorine test was missing. I have no idea how I lost it, been testing with it for 4 years now. I guess I will have to order a new one. In the meantime, how should I go about testing the water? Is a little pinch good enough?

See if you can find something like this locally (plastic is better) -

Amazon.com: Pinch Dash Smidgen Measuring Spoons: Sprinkle Dash Pinch Measuring Spoons: Kitchen Dining

Adding extra powder is not a problem, adding too little powder can skew results. I use one of these -

Amazon.com : Taylor Unit Dose Dispenser : Swimming Pool Chemicals And Supplies : Patio, Lawn Garden

But note it only works with Taylor bottles not the bottle of powder that comes with the TF100

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, was about to do my weekly test of my pool water using my TFTestkit when I realized the little blue scoop for the chlorine test was missing. I have no idea how I lost it, been testing with it for 4 years now. I guess I will have to order a new one. In the meantime, how should I go about testing the water? Is a little pinch good enough?

Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.