Dolphin Dynamic Won't Climb

mickey4paws

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 10, 2009
S.E. MI
We have a Dolphin Dyamic automatic cleaner. The parameters were set up for Not Climbing. We wanted to change it for climbing, so changed the parameters and let it transmit. The cleaner would not climb. Then I tried climbing using just the joystick, and still it wouldn't climb. I then turned off the cleaner, turned it back on, re-transmitted the data, but still it won't climb.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

It might be too heavy, if you have removed any of the floats try replacing them. The bag might need cleaning, try running the bag through the laundry. This can also sometimes happen when the water is very cold.

Thanks, Jason! We've haven't ever added weights to it. The bag was filled with fine silt so I washed it. Yes, the water is cold (only 65 degrees). I wonder why the cold water temp would keep it from climbing. I finally located my manual and it says in there too that temp should be 65 or above. Hopefully this will work now.

Thanks again!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.