Do they sell pool brushes that don't have metal ends?

ionizer

Gold Supporter
Jun 7, 2016
Marlboro, NJ
Hope this is the proper place to post this question since it kind of relates to brushing your pool and preventing algae, but if not, please redirect or move.

Presently, I have a vinyl liner from previous homeowner who told me it's somewhere in the 4-6 year age range. In the corners it is a little "off" from the walls (prior slit in the liner causing water to build up behind it and push the liner around a bit) and as a result if one is using a brush with metal ends on the side, you can potentially gash the liner with enough force.

Therefore, I am trying to find a brush that, rather than having metal on the sides and only the brush on the bottom, perhaps there exists a brush that has a brush on the bottom and curves up around the side (or even better, a brush that goes 360 around).

Does anyone know of a brush beyond the "standard" style that might help in my predicament to prevent gashing my liner when trying to brush in corners and where the wall meets the floor?

Thanks!

Search pool brush vinyl liner on google you will find several

I of course did that before. I only see what I would call standard brushes. Sure they curve up ever so slightly on the end, but nothing like I was hoping for.

That slight curve doesn't seem like it would prevent the top of it from still gashing the liner if it hits it in the right spot where there is only air behind the liner.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.