Central NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
We just got our pool up & running (haven't eve been in it yet!), and after a fwe hours of the polaris running, I noticed the spa had drained almost a foot. The company that opened for us drained it yesterday to reinstall the drain covers, so I don't know if they left something in the wrong position? We're pool newbies, so we have no idea what's going on. Thoughts?

I'm not sure it's related but worth noting, during our pool inspection when we bought the house, the inspector told us our actuators were broken and had to be turned manually. I've always assumed that just involved the heater (to isolate the spa), but I'm probably wrong.

Also, there's no draining when everything is turned off (so I don't think there's a leak) or when just the pool filter is running. It seems isolated to when we try to use the Polaris 280.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.