Goldline controls

I don't believe there is any way to recalibrate. Which temperature reading are you refering to (Air, Water, Cell, Solar) and how do you know it is wrong?

The aqualogic uses thermocouple probes to determine the air and water temperature. The water probe should be mounted in the plumbing BEFRE the heater so it can accurately measure the water coming out of your pool and not the heated water returning to it. The air temperature probe needs to be mounted out of direct sunlight. Goldline recommends mounting this probe underneath the main control panel of the unit so it's shaded by the box. If the probes are not working then there might be a break in the wires connecting them to the control unit or they might not be properly connected to the terminal block inside the unit. The probe itself might be defective but this is unlikely. Replacement probes are available from Goldline. If the air temp probe is reading high try remounting it in a shaded location.

Thanks for the replies, the outdoor temp is reading a good 10-12 degrees over what a normal outdoor thermometer reads.. It's really not a huge issue but it is kindof annoying. I will look when I get home for the temp probe and see if I can find it.

'is it just a small wire attached to some type of component?

When my Aqualogic was installed the PB installed the air temp probe on the side of my light yellow house in full sunlight for most of the day. The air temp was reading over 20 degress higher than the outside temperature. I remounted the probe under the control box and it now reads withing 4 degress of a digital thermometer I keep outside on my balcony.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.