Intex pool 18x52

Jun 23, 2016
Michigan
Hello everyone, My wife convinced me our girls needed a pool and I agreed it was time so I purchased a 18x52 Intex ultra frame pool. We didn't really do too much of research and paid for it dearly. We mapped out where the pool was going to go up, put sand on top of the grass which was a mistake I believe and then proceeded to put the tarp on top which Intex provided in the box with the pool. We assembled the pool and proceeded to fill it up but half way up my wife decided it was a good idea to move the legs around which cause them to shift quite a bit, So after the pool is completely filled up it looks to be off a couple inches on one side and starting to lean more and more everyday. It is hard looking at it because it seems like it's about to fall over. My question would be how much would it cost for a professional to come out and level a ground of this size?.. I didn't like the way we put it up so as of today it has been drained and is just sitting there waiting to be moved over off the tarp so the ground can get level correctly and not rushed like we did. I would rather have it done correctly and not off by 2 inches like how we had it. I have provided pictures, Any advice would be great. Thanks P.S. The landscaping dude is heading out today to survey it and quote me i'm just hoping20160620_184110 (2).jpg20160620_184522.jpg it doesn't cost an arm and a leg. By the way the pool is not under any power line or anything electrical. LOL

Welcome to TFP :)

sorry the first attempt didn't go as planned but not everyone does (Mine didn't)

Every place has different costs, try to get 2 or 3 quotes or just go with 1 person..

You will be much happier with a level surface.. also, grab 12x12x1 inch pavers from lowes for the legs, it helps :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.