How long after muriatic

how much is a crud load? How low did it drop your pH? Did you add it to lower pH or TA? Jason is referring to the small amounts usually added toladjust pH which is usually in the neighborhood of 1 qt or lessper 10k gallons. Even when lowering TA we don't recommend putting in more than will lower the ph to about 7.0 at any one time (which is usually between 2 to 3 qts. per 10k gallons but can really only be dertemined by testing)

My husband went to Leslies :hammer:

We are cleaning a huge mess after some circuit went out on the salt board. I have to give him props for fixing it himself. In the first year of having this second hand pool he has had to clean 3 ponds now. The first was because of a pipe break underground and up under the concrete decking which he dug up and climbed in to fix. This time his computer skills came into action...now I just need those computer skills to bring him here. I had washed my hands of it this time...but am back :roll:

I am sure I will have more questions after todays testing with my TFT kit

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.