Help! Liner issue.

Since the opening of the pool this season, the upper stripe of the liner drops. (I am not quite sure how it is called.) Please take a look at the pictures I uploaded.
Is this a big issue? Can I fix it myself? if I can, what type of material (glue) do I need, or I need to replace the whole stripe? Any threads in the forum you can refer me to?

thank you so much.

Attachments

• IMG_1973.jpg
    IMG_1973.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1974.jpg
    IMG_1974.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 40
Great. This is what I need. Thank you JVTrain

btw, do you think that I can just replace part of the liner lock? In other words, except for the step area, all other areas are still in good shape, I don't want to replace them all. So can I simply cut similar length and replace the part falling out only? If I can, do I need to do any thing special on the two ends where old one and new one meets (glue or putty needed?)

One more question if you don't mind, The falling part is only about 5' and it is not broken and after touch it, I think it is still in good shape. Can I just push it back in and reuse it maybe after some cleaning? (Just want to sure no glue or anything needed, just push it in. right? )

Many thanks.

It should just push back in. If it does not, it could be that the barbs are worn out so it won't wedge back in properly. If it doesn't go back in well, I would just replace that section. I'm not sure how small of a roll of the material you can get but it doesn't look too expensive. Just make a square cut where you remove the old stuff and a square cut to match up to it on the end of the new piece(s).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.