4th of July

DMS2014

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2014
Houston, Texas
We will be having a party - i looked everywhere to post this but nothing seemed to fit.

Anyway, the last time we had about 15, 20 teenagers in our pool, the water turned cloudy. I assume it was the sunscreen and lotions the kids had on.

I want to avoid that this year. is there anything we should do ahead of time?

We will be having a party - i looked everywhere to post this but nothing seemed to fit.

Anyway, the last time we had about 15, 20 teenagers in our pool, the water turned cloudy. I assume it was the sunscreen and lotions the kids had on.

I want to avoid that this year. is there anything we should do ahead of time?
With all that natural aeration going on you should have no problem provided you're balanced going in. It's when they leave you should get busy to set up for the day after.

My last pool clouded up every time I had multiple guests but it wasn't a chlorine or lotion issue...it was a painted plaster
and the paint was old....one of the best reasons never to paint a pool.

My advice would be to brush the walls and floors and vacuum daily to the days leading up to the 4th.

See how it looks after everyone's gone.

Amazon has the scum-bug for a good price last I checked.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.