Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
Hi there,
I have been looking at the Liquidator on Amazon for a while now, and I have had it in my cart, priced at around $203. Not sure if that was right or wrong, but today the price decreased from 203 to $24.98! This is the C201, 8 gallon tank and the 3/8 upgrade. Was $203 a ridiculous high price and $25 is right, or vice versa? Anyway, I ordered it and it's on its way!

thanks!

Note that the $25 one is not from the manufacturer ... seems a little fishy as the normal price is around $200.

Hopefully you get everything, but I wonder if you will just get the "upgrade" kit and not the actual tank.

Report back.

I just looked on Amazon and it appears to be the full tank to me. The picture of the upgrade looks different than others. Personally I didn't like the liquidator, but many like it a lot. For $25 it's worth trying to see if you like it. I've read that sometimes the Amazon analytics can provide good deals on accident.

If you can plumb into the drains on the skimmer and chlorinator when setting it up, it will be easier to remove if you don't like it. I'm getting ready to replace the pipe where I drilled the holes for mine. Just waiting on parts.

Well, it was too good to be true!

Date: June 21, 2016 at 3:19:19 PM CDT
Subject: Refund on order 002-3993415-0052220
Hello,

We're writing to let you know we processed your refund of $24.98 for your Order 002-3993415-0052220 from GPSPOOLSCOM.

This refund is for the following item(s):

Item: Hasa Pool Liquidator C201 Chlorinator, 8 Gallon, 3/8" UPGRADED
Quantity: 1
ASIN: B002NJJ0DO
Reason for refund: Item pricing error

Here's the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Item Refund: $24.98

Notes: Hi,

I'm sorry but unfortunately there was a pricing error on this listing and we are unable to sell the item. Thank you

Best regards

GPSPOOLS

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.